Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Step Forward

Another step towards the Police is now complete.

In the Police application you need to supply a completed form which says that you can complete a 200m swim. That form needs to be signed of by a life guard or someone that holds a bronze medallion. The last time I went for the Police I did exactly that. Do I need to remind anyone that I did not get into the Police last time around.

So how did I improve myself in this regard? Well weekend just gone I completed my bronze medallion course through the Royal Lifesavers. The course went all weekend so unfortunately I did not see my family for the third weekend running but at least I have something out of it.

I have decided that I am going to put everything into getting into the Police this time. If I am not accepted this time, I will not try again! I have been trying for at least three years and I am goinig to do everything in my power to get through this time but if it is not to be I need to look at other opportunities.


"Some men succeed because they are destined to, but most men succeed because they are determined to."

No comments:

Post a Comment