Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here we go!

Not sure why I have decided to do this yet but as I go a pattern or theme may start to show, or witness the mindless rambling of a Territory bloke.


Now the introduction, my name is Luke Phillips and I was born in a small town called Katherine in Northern Territory, Australia. I am married and have two kids. My wife's name is Danielle and we have been married for just over a year but have been together for 5 years this October. My boy's names are Tennyson (3yrs)and Naythan (4mnths).

                                                       Insert Danielle and the boys here!
Ok well I am not one to be on the computer for long periods so I will leave you with this qoute:

"Many say I am just one to try. I say I am one less to quit. – Diego Marchi"

No comments:

Post a Comment